Saturday 6 October 2012

Galaxy Note 2




So the Samsung Galaxy Note II has finally been released in the UK, and now the twitter/blogosphere are filling up with hands on review videos. The above is one of my favourite however I'd quite like to see what the guys at Endgadget have to say about this. From what I have seen i'm definitely looking forward getting my hands on it to test the S-voice feature and especially the Air features on the screen that integrate with the S-Pen, I think the massive 5.5" screen is a step forwards into the future along with multi tasking features and it'll be 4G enabled (for EE, Orange and T-Mobile Customers).

                                                                           S-Pen,


This video showcases some of the features, tips and tricks available that are available to users, which I must say I can't wait to get my hands on. It makes full use of the S-Note feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment